For You, You and You

Hello.
Today was an eventful day, quite a lot happened in these twenty-four hours. But these episodes weren't much big of a deal for they weren't new things or new situations - just another episode of another same old brand new story. :l
I started off a little annoyed with these dramatizations, I won't deny there wasn't points where I wanted to lash out to give you a good shake. I hope you understand me. I do want you to be happy like you wanted, I want you to feel appreciated like you wanted, I want you to feel love like you wanted; but I think you got to calm yourself and try to lighten up a little, cause that is the only way you can see things clearer (with less complications), and give yourself another chance to live the dream you always wanted to be in. I do hope you get me. Sigh, I do feel it is kinda ridiculous telling you all these things here on this blog, accompanied by a mysterious label of 'you.' But I don't think you'll ever listen to me anyway if I did actually tell you these in person; you like to live in your world of resentment.
"Why are you so green
How can you say that to me?
When did you fall from grace?
You've got a dirty face
And it's killin' me
Why don't you listen?
Why don't you listen to me?
I'm drownin' but I never felt so free"
- Listen by Goo Goo Dolls
Pardon the cliche song lyrics blog post but I think the song is really good! I have put my Placebo, along with the depressing love songs, on hold and got into Goo Goo Doll's new album, Let Love In. It is all gooood but I must admit that they still retained their usual Goo Goo beat, which can be boring, but (but.. but...) their lyrics are real meaningful and well-thought, something not very common in music nowadays (uh, 50cent urgh). I guess Goo Goo Dolls are worth a download (since I did download the whole Goo Goo album anyway).
So, back to my twenty-four hours blog talk. I realized that I have been complaining a lot about a lot of things and that wasn't making me happy at all. So I thought of an idea to create a half-glass full quote and (announces) the good thing about today was the good crayfish spaghetti that I had and (I'm really screaming inside now) I purchased my Fables 7! It is really so cool that it is finally out. Vertigo took its fucking time with this one. Sadly, it is a kinda thin copy, compared to the others but (oh mannn) I am reaaally psyched about it. It was really cheap too! Hearts to my Kino membership card investment!
There you go. My twenty-four hours briefly and vaguely explained. I shall end this post with more lyrics from Goo Goo Dolls, the first one is for you. And the second, you. I know that you know who you are. :) Stay happy peeps.
"You've been hiding in the shadows
Have you forgotten how we used to dream
Let me remind you
The light doesn't blind you at all
It helps you see
Can you see?
Yeah you have become
Yeah you have become
You have become beautiful"
-Become by Goo Goo Dolls
"I was your anger
And you were my fear
Now that it's over
Of course it's so clear
But you were no angel
And I was no sin
And half the world is sleeping
While the other half dreams
You close your eyes
And then you're gone
And maybe my intentions
Have been misunderstood
I know you feel so beautifully wronged"
- Can't Let It Go by Goo Goo Dolls

<< Home